Instructional Facilities :
facilitate a complete professional grooming of the trainees, the institute
uses an appropriate mix of the latest technology in the classroom training,
through education Technology lab and other laboratory as per the
Education Technology Laboratory
( I )
Educational Technology Laboratory ( II )
rounded table of 30-35 seats.
Revolving chairs 30-35.
Microprocessor based dialing switching panel.
Headphone with microphone.
Independent display for request registering from each student.
Microphone 2 numbers.
Multi-core 14/38 cable.
full shielded wires.
power supply cables.
16. CD Roms.
17. Internet facilities (in process)
19. One T.V.
determine the Radius of curvature by spherometer.
2. To determine the width of a cylinder by vernier calipers.
3. To determine the diameter of a wire by screw gauge.
4. Verification of law of Parallalogram of forces.
5. Verification of Boyle's law.
6. Verification of Hook's law.
7. Determination of 'g' ace. Due to gravity by simple pendulum.
8. To determine young's modulum of a material by searl's app.
9. To determine surface tension of uster by capillary rise method.
10. To determine the specific heat of a solid and liquid.
11. 'α' of a material of a rod.
12. To determine focal length of convex lens by two pin method.
13. To determine focal length of convex lens by displacement method.
14. To determine the focal length of convex mirror by convex lens.
15. To determine the focal length of concave mirrors by two pin method.
16. To determine focal length of concave lens by convex lens.
17. Refractive index by water by convex lenx & plane mirror.
18. Refractive index of glass by traveling microscope method.
19. Refractive index of material of prism by spectrometer.
20. M1/M2 by defective magnetometer.
21. M1/M2 by vibration magnetometer.
22. To draw lines of forces of a magnet & determine.
23. Verification of ohms law by V&A.
24. To determine internal resistance of a cell.
25. To determine reduction factor of tangent galvanometer.
26. To determine specific resistance of the material of wire by meter
27. To determine the specific resistance of the material of wire by P.O.
28. E1/E2 by potentiometer.
29. Internal Resistance of cell by potentiometer.
30. Frequency of a tunning fork by sonometer.
31. VO by resonance tube.
32. Model of electric moter.
(a) Model of electric motor.
(b) Model of electric diagram.
(c) Newton's coloum disc.
(d) Direction cock.
And all the basis experiments of High School level, as high school science
lab is also available.
Equipments: The lab is fully equipped for all the above said experiments
with a capacity of 50 students at a time.
List of experiments in Chemistry
Mixture analysis including following radical acidic radical CO3-, CH3COO,
Cl-, Br-, I-, NO3-, SO4--,PO4--- , basic radical NH4+, Pb+, Hg++, Hg+, Pb++,
Bi++, Cd++, CO+, Al+++, Fe+++, Cr+++ , Zn++, Na++, Mn++, CO++, Ca++, Ba++,
(b) Find out the strength of unknown solution with the help of known
strength solution using intermediate solution. (Tetration) eg.
(a) Ferrous ammonium sulphate
(c) Identification of following aromatic compound:
CH3COOH, HCHO, CH3CHO, C6H5NO2, C6H6, C6H5OH, C6H5CHO, C6H5NH2, C6H5C1,
(d) In titration chemical balance, weight box riders are also used.
(e) Following apparatus are also available.
(a) Test tube (1 gruce)
(b) Conical flask (200 cc) 2 dozen
(c) Spherical flask (250 cc) 2 dozen
(d) Tongue 1 dozen
(e) Beaker 200 cc 2 dozen
(f) Keep Plastic 2.5 cc 2 dozen .
(g) Weighing tube 2 dozen
(h) Burette stand 2 dozen
(i) Gram elated bottles for acid each with the volume of 250 cc for
following acid dil. HC1, dil. HNO3, dil H2SO4, dil. CH3COOH cone. HC1,
Cone. HNO3, Cone. H2SO4, oxalic acid boric acid,
(j) Kepps apprature and ferrous sulphide,
(k) Different chemicals having radical mentioned
Details of Equipments
2. Permanent slide 10
3. Glycerine 2 bottle
4. Slide (simple) 4 packets
5. Cover Slipe 5 packets
6. Iodine 25 gm.
7. Potassium Iodide 1 bottle
8. Dropping bottle 40
9. Staining Rack 8
10. Alcohol 1 bottle
11. Dissecting set one
12. Museum Specimens 50
13. Bones of Rabbit & From
14. One complete human skeleton
15. Model 10
16. Dissecting Tray 50
17. DPX One bottle
18. Safrinine 10 gm
19. Formaline 5 litre
20. Razor 1
21. Petridish 50
22. Watch glass 50
List of Experiments
Lyer Illusion - Muller Lyer instrument
2. Figure Ground Reversal - Reversible persecutions instrument
3. Serial position effect - memory instrument
4. Bilateral transfer of training - Memory instrument
5. Concept Formation - Cards
6. Maze Learning - Maze instrument
7. Hand Withdrawal or Knee - jerk conditioning - Rand withdrawal apparatus
8. Anemography (Respiration Curve)
9. P.G.R.2 - point Threshold - Aesthescometer
10. Reaction Time - ergograph, recuerding drums, colights
11. Saving Method - cards
12. Humaze Maze Learning - Maze learning instrument
13. Memory - Meaningful & nonsense syllables - Memory instrument
14. Span of Attention - Instrument
15. Serial position curve - memory apparatus
16. Mirror Drawing - Mirror drawing apparatus